School Meals at Tolworth Infants School
We have a fabulous kitchen and dining hall where meals are cooked by Harrison Catering Services Limited.
Why choose school meals for your child?
- School meals offer a selection of freshly cooked main meals and desserts every day, often including pasta, salad, fresh fruit and yoghurt.
- All meals are nutritionally balanced over the course of one week and are served by friendly and cheerful catering staff. Children can sit down together and enjoy their meal whilst at the same time developing social skills of eating together that are so important in later life.
- A well fed and happy child is more likely to be receptive to participating in the afternoon's activities.
- Convenience - someone else preparing and cooking lunch for your child saves you time preparing a packed lunch every day.
How do I apply for free school meals?
- Complete the on-line application form on the RBK website https://www.kingston.gov.uk and search for free school meals.
- Contact the Information and Advice Centre on 020 8547 5004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting the school in complete confidence with your National Insurance number and Date of Birth where the application can be made on your behalf.