TOLWORTH INFANTS UNIFORM (RECEPTION-YEAR 2)
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Grey trousers / shorts (girls may wear trousers too!)
- Bottle green or grey pinafore dress / skirt
- Green or Yellow striped / checked summer dress
- Yellow polo shirts
- Bottle green jumper / cardigan / sweatshirt (with logo*)
- T-shirt (yellow) and shorts (Green) and black slip-on plimsolls for games and PE.
We also ask that children wear sensible, plain school shoes that they can manage to get on and off & do up by themselves. Please, no ‘fashion’ shoes, high heels, open toes, backless shoes or heavy boots as these are unsuitable in school, particularly at play times.
You may purchase the uniform items from PMG Uniform Shop on Tolworth Broadway (Next to Boots Chemist) or from any high street stores.
Items with the school logo* are only available from PMG.
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child’s name. This will ensure that all lost items will be returned. Please use sew-on or iron-on labels rather than pen which fades in the wash.