Tolworth School's Golden Rules
- We are gentle (we don’t hurt each other).
- We are kind and helpful (we don’t hurt anybody’s feelings).
- We listen (we don’t interrupt).
- We are honest (we don’t hide the truth).
- We work hard (we don’t waste our own or other’s time).
- We look after things in our school (we don’t waste or damage things).
The Golden Rules and Golden Time underpin our behaviour policy. The Golden Rules are based on key moral values and encourage children to be kind and helpful, honest, gentle, listen well, work hard and look after property. With this set of rules clearly depicted in the classroom and around the school, the children have a strong picture in their mind of what good and respectful behaviour is. Assemblies, stories and Circle Time activities help to reinforce the Golden Rules
Golden Time is a whole school (or class) activity session to celebrate keeping the Golden Rules.
Click here to see our Positive Behaviour, Positive Relationships and Anti-Bullying Policy.